FredJuly2008

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

Well, it's a little bit late, but give me a break, like many of you out there I've been suffering from a mild headache - we call it hangover in the industry.

It been a nice break from work over the Christmas period, although I haven't got half as much done as I would like to do - again! I have been very busy on the family tree, which to be honest has put my writing back these two weeks. However, tomorrow is the first day back at work, and as tradition follows, I will be up at 4:30am to my writing.

I much prefer writing on dark January, February and March mornings. I really can't seem to get half as much done when the dawn's get lighter. I've prepared the files and notes on my desk and set my alarm.

To everybody out there I wish a Happy New Year, and lets all hope that 2013 is the year that we all hoped 2012 was supposed to be.

No comments:

Fred Deakin
Design Engineer & Writer